Friday, January 28, 2011

Relationships and Marriage

Marriage is the ultimate commitment. The moment in your life where the two of you are ready to take the next big step. It is like telling someone, “You are the One.” The one you want to spend the rest of your life with…I met the coolest bartender the other day. In speaking with them, I realized how in love and happy they were. It is an incredible feeling to know that kind of love and commitment still exist. I for one love to meet solid happy couples or a person in a committed relationship. It is fascinating and makes one feel good to know this kind of thing still exist. To have that kind of feeling when you are with the ONE, is incredible. I always say, “Relationships are incredible, Love is indescribable.” Meeting this bartender the other day made me think of this again. To describe the intense happiness and contentment they had would not do justice. During our conversation we hit the relationship and matters of the heart topic. My two favorites. How do you know when you want to be with someone for the long haul? I always hear there is a set time frame when you will know. Know that you have met your “Great One.” I beg to differ with this. When meeting someone and starting the dating cycle, after a few dates you should know. Know if you see it going somewhere. Foresee a future together. It is one of those things where you just know. It cannot truly be explained or have set time...Relationships are AWESOME and I love being in one. The feelings you have for each other and the intensity cannot be matched by anything else in this world. The most important thing to remember is relationships are not perfect. There will be disagreements, adjustments, compromising, etc. The thing is at the end of the day, you should be like, “This is it.” There is no one else in the world you want to be with. The next step is the ultimate commitment…Marriage. When you have reached the point where you want the other to know you want to spend your life with them. I truly wish I could encounter more people like the one I met yesterday. They inspire and make you feel better than you already do. Like a boost of happiness…

No comments:

Post a Comment