Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Super Bowl Sunday

Super Bowl Sunday was yesterday. A time where friends, family and sometimes random characters get together in a centralized location to watch Americas most beloved game. FOOTBALL…I spent this day with a few friends, extended family and random characters. I met the most interesting people as well as a love interest…It was an incredible day of great drinks and TONS of food. I could not have asked for anything more. At one moment I realized how good my life really is here in California. I have obtained such an incredible structure of friends and friends parents that I like to call “extended family.” The love interest I met was quite interesting. I am not sure if the feeling is mutual or not. The fact that there was such an abundance of alcoholic beverages always makes me wonder of which side of the person is talking. Yes, I believe there is always some truth in others actions and speak even when they are inebriated. Although, one should be sure of what part is true before reacting…

No comments:

Post a Comment