Thursday, June 23, 2011

Never Told You...Missing You

I never told you how incredible you were. I never told you how much I admired you. The passion you had for such things. The drive you had was incredible. I never told you how thankful I am to have known you. How lucky I felt for you to have come into my life. I never told you what I have should have said. I kept all these things inside. Held them in. All of those times I knew I could come to you for anything. Even if it was just to listen. The greatest moments I cherished were when we use to just sit together on the roof top. We would stare up into the stars in complete silence and contentment. Nothing else in the world mattered and those were the best of times. Without saying a word we said so much. There is so much I miss. So much I wish I would have told you. Today I am missing you. Today I wish you were here. Today I need you here. You were the only one I could truly talk to. The only that truly knew me and truly understood me. You left too soon. Departed to early. I will forever miss you…

No comments:

Post a Comment