Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Birthday

So today is my birthday and it truly feels good to be here on this earth another year. On ones birthday everything is suppose to go incredibly smooth and just RIGHT. This got me thinking about a few things…Every year in our lives we celebrate the date of our birth. Living another year and appreciate what we have now, as compared to in the past. Every year we get older and sometimes wiser. This past year I learned a few things about myself. I have been put through the ringer regarding matters of the heart and learned to be more independent and self sufficient. My knowledge of self has grown tremendously. It is true that every year and every day we learn something new. Experience something different in our lives. Recently I have had a lot on my mind with matters of the heart and realizing where I really want to be. This year I know everything will come together…

No comments:

Post a Comment