Friday, August 26, 2011

Direction

Who am I suppose to be anyway. Everyone seems to know besides me. In our lives it is suggested or we are told who we are suppose to be. Someone else always sees a direction for you. A life mission that you should be on and they wonder why you are not. I have always been told I should be in a social enviroment. A social engaging style job that is constantly changing. I agree with this completely. The only problem is overcoming that fear. The fear of failure. Everyone is told you never know until you try. There is nothing to be afraid of and take those chances. One even tells themselves these things every so often. The difference in hearing or telling yourself something is compeltely different from actually doing it. What is it that holds us back? What is it that makes us think we cannot do it? How am I suppose to do this? I guess I'll never know until I try.

No comments:

Post a Comment