Thursday, May 12, 2011

Never Give up On Love

“When Love won’t let you walk away and you can’t help who you love.” No matter how many times you say, “This is it. This is the last time I will ever give all of myself. The last time I will fall for someone and let them in.” Each time we meet someone that feeling has a chance of changing. That feeling has a possibility of doing a complete 180. I always say I will never give up on love, but at times I feel like I wish I could. There are those of us that have been burned, beaten down and just put through the ringer so many times; we wonder why we still are so passionate about love. I wonder about this all the time. My only conclusion/reasoning I can come up with is that Love is just so indescribable and an incredible feeling that one does not want to let it go, or give up on it. Even after all that Love has done to me. I think back of all the good things Love has given me and made me feel. I would not ever want to give that back. At the end of the day, the good things Love has given will always trump the bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment