Friday, March 11, 2011

Connected

Is it possible to be connected with someone so soon after meeting. Less than a month passes and you feel connected to this person. The other night I was in a restless state. Laying in bed trying to fall asleep, but could not for some reason. Usually I never have any issue passing out/falling asleep. I can pretty much sleep anywhere as long as it is not freezing cold. Even then I have done so. While laying in bed I hear this voice. Telling me to relax and saying other things. Now the crazy part about it is that I could swear it was my new potential. I have had a lot on my mind lately and a little worried but how would they know. How could they know what is going on in my mind and be able to soothe and comfort me without actually being present…This got me thinking is it really possible to be connected with someone? In tune with their feelings, thoughts, and emotions? I believe anything is possible, but still a little taken back when it happens to me. As a dear friend of mine says, “The situation is always different when it is happening to you.”

No comments:

Post a Comment