Tuesday, November 29, 2011

It's Been A While

It has been a while since I have actually written a post. I ended up completely demolishing my computer a few months ago. It seriously has been incredibly difficult to write without out it. Although I will have to say...Being without technology is pretty liberating. There is nothing better than being able to focus on oneself. I have literally been focusing on me for the past few months. These past few months have been eye opening and have helped me grow. One thing I have realized is that you seriously have to work to make it look easy. Balancing living your life along with dealing with all of your personal responsibilites and goals...Anywho I am back and thankful to be able to write again.

Cheers

1 comment:

  1. Hey! :) I miss you http://confessionsofaturkishgirl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete