Tuesday, November 29, 2011

New York New York

Recently I ventured back to my hometown to run the Men's Health Urbanathlon. It was truly a liberating experience. The months of training i put myself through have truly paid off. I felt so exhilarated and perfectly balanced as I was running this course and getting through all of the obstacles. Being back in the city felt just RIGHT. I am still unsure of what it is, but being back home in New York just makes me feel so incredible. Also, everytime I leave I feel incredibly melancholy for about a week. One day I may move back to that irristable city. All of my friends tell me it is truly inevitable. Who knows...I will admit I slowly become to Love California more and more. Although there is just still nothing like New York City....

No comments:

Post a Comment