Monday, March 26, 2012

Self Worth

Who do you see when you look at yourself in the mirror? Do you like what you see? When does one realize their self worth. Realize their true potential. Realize the value they offer to others and how to harness it. Some may realize this at an early age, while others need time to develop and mold themselves before this happens. The way we are raised is a key part of this. Ones self-esteem plays a huge part in feeling if you are worthy. Worthy of a better life, job, friends, lovers, town, etc..At time we get stuck. Stuck in a monotonous routine. Time goes by so quickly and we wake up to realize so much has been missed. So much time has been wasted. I have been blessed in my life to have those around me with constant encouraging words. Pushing me to become better, become more than I think I could be. Some would say I live a semi-charmed kind of life. I on the other hand would say I have been blessed with an incredible network of people/family that has been there for me. Prove to yourself that you matter. Tell yourself that you matter. At the end of the day you are the only one who can analyze and change yourself. Society tends to push us into counseling and give us the need we cannot do things without others. We can. You can. You are worth so much more than you think you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment