Monday, December 5, 2011

Reflection/This Life

As I sit here and stare at my reflection I ponder... I wonder how this person standing in front of me came to be. Why have I been chosen to lead this path in life. How am I so blessed to chosen to do this. At times I wonder what has happened. What have i done to get here. How exactly did I get here. There are so many out there wishing they could be in my shoes. I think to myself, I do not want this life. I think to myself, so many would kill for this life. What are these feelings I am having. Why do I feel this way? Why do I suddenly have all these questions? These dreams I've been having lately make me wonder. Make me question my life. Is it truly what i wanted? Is this what I have worked for? Only time will tell I guess...

No comments:

Post a Comment