Monday, September 12, 2011

Missing You

“I don’t know how to be something you’d miss.” I remember that night. Remember like it was just yesterday. You told me you loved me. So why did you go, away? I never thought we would end like this. I never thought we would ever have our last kiss. What I would give to be able to push you away again. What I would give to hold you again. I stay in touch with our circle of friends only to inquire how you are. I remember the day you came to my door. So nervous yet excited. I saw it in your eyes. You told me you loved me. I thought this would last forever. I never thought you would change your mind. I use to think one day we would tell the story of us. I guess that is all in the past. I hope you’re doing well. I still hope one day you will realize you wish you hadn’t left. I guess these feelings will always be with me. I will move on, but I know I will always miss you…

No comments:

Post a Comment